- A full membership ($30) is available to owners and part owners of
registered boats, or people with a keen and active interest in the 505
class. Privileges are to hold office, to vote and to sail in class
championships and any other races sponsored by the class association.
- An associate membership ($20) is available to part-owners or non-boat
owners who are interested in the class and such members may act as
skipper or crewing any class race but may not vote or hold office.
However, there shall be at least one full member (or family member) for
each registered boat. This class of membership is also open to boat
owners who are full members of other national class associations.
- A family membership ($40) is available to two or more active 505
sailors living at the same address. Privileges are extended for two full
members (i.e., to hold office and to vote) and for all other members in
the household to sail in class championships and any other races
sponsored by the class association.
- Membership Form
- 2017 505 Membership Form Fillable
- Bylaws (A copy of the bylaws of the Canadian 505 Class Association, effective June 1, 1999.)
Annual General Meeting Minutes:
- AGM2014 Minutes
- AGM2013 Minutes
- AGM 2012
- 2010 AGM Minutes
- 2009 AGM Minutes